Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Wednesday 13 April 2011

My day off from work, had to pop out first thing to take back some clothes, bought for Genny but too small - she is 10, the clothes were 11/12, they were too small! Then back home, half term, kids not quite at the killing each other stage, there is time!  Brian had brought home some parsnips ideal for soup and so they were on the bubble when I got back, I finished them off with just blitzing them, had a bowl (yum yum) did save some.

Finished off a card I started last night, this has been 'mojo'ed' from Chicken Soup 36.  I used a Lili of the Valley stamp and coloured it in with copics & promarkers, added some primas to finish it off.  Just waiting for the 'yeast cake' to rise, Genny wants to make hot cross buns.  So, the oven is beeping......



Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...