Sunday, 17 April 2011

Sunday 17 April 2011

I had a play along with the Papertake Weekly challenge, yesterday, but well it was too late for me to start blogging and uploading photos, so doing it this morning!  Plan for the rest of the day is to do some more craftiness, I'm in the mood (at the moment anyway!).

So, my card for the Papertake challenge is a Magnolia coloured stamp (promarkers) and for dimension, the background green paper, I have stamped with white staz-on and the edge is a Tim Holtz sizzix die.  I have popped up the Magnolia and added some buttons.  I didn't want to do any more to it, if I send it to anyone I will add a sentiment (maybe).

A couple of cards made for some special girlies.  Coralie and Jodie will be soon sitting their A levels, then it will be off to Uni.  I saw Twisted Sketch #55 and they are based on that, although I am going back for another play as the twist for the sketch is green!  Obviously I have no green, I wanted to use pink!  I have also cuttlebug embossed one of them!  I'm going back to play, this time, I'm going green.



And here we go, I've gone green with the Twisted Sketch.  I have this delightful Mo Manning digi stamp, the little Irish dancer, coloured using Copics and Promarkers.  I got the organza out as well and just behind the sentiment is a rub on - for the swirly bit - I didn't want a big one.
















And finally, for today's posting at least, I may do some more crafting as the day goes on.  For this one,  I have used papers from a K&Co tulip paper pad, I cut out another butterfly and another tulip to give it a bit of a raised look as it just looked too flat otherwise.





Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...