Sunday, 6 March 2011

What to call it...

Half the fun of doing a blog is thinking of a title for the blog post!  No idea what to call this one, maybe I will just start and call them something like "Sunday 6 March".  Anyway, I have put glue to paper and stuck it down, the result a 12x12 layout and I have a card fuzzing around in my brain but it's not coming out to something more tactile at the moment so I will just let it fester a while longer to see if anything happens!!

I have had a sheet of K&Co Life's Journey paper loitering on my craft table, I've used it, well some of it.  It's got tickets on it, Chicken Soup #30 had for inspiration a ticket book.  Last August on a trip into Cromer I took a photo of the pier, printed out in black and white, and so here you have photo meets paper! 


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...