Thursday, 24 March 2011

Thursday 24 March 2011

Still here! I haven't accomplished much in the way of craftyness, slipped of the path since my crop a couple of weekends ago - which seems way too long ago!  I have been cutting things out with the cuttlebug though, the plan is to use what I have cut.  Yesterday, my usual day off, I got out into the garden, with just a t-shirt on and it was warm {although the weekend doesn't promise to be as nice}.  Took some piccies with my phone,  just to while away some time and to remember that we do have sunshine in the UK now and then!



Out in the garden looking up..... looking down

<~~~~ & a daff


 the girlies, well three of them!



Now, this one I took at work on Tuesday.  I had an email from my aunt out in Canada and they are shovelling snow, a lot of it.  Sent this to cheer them up as they will be coming over in a few weeks.


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...