Sunday, 27 March 2011

Sunday 27 March 2011

Managed to get some sticking done this weekend, yay!  Plus, the boy is home from school this weekend (which has gone rather quickly) so all in all a good one, nevertheless, could do with the weekend consisting of more than two days (don't we all?!).  Anyhooo, the result of today's paper play :)

 Playing with the Chicken Soup this weekend.  If you head over to the blog, this one is for recipe #32, which is a load of little bird houses, I just saw the colours and here you go, my take on it, plus I found a corner punch in a drawer, first time I have played with it and I have had it...... ooooh there is a question!!
 Number 2 of the day, still with the Kim Hodges papers here, I have not been much of a patterned paper person but have had fun with these.  Recipe #33 for this one which is of rainbows (as in the colours).  Sorry but the KH papers came out again!!  The pic is from when we went into Cromer last August and it was a wee bit windy on the pier, if you click on the pic you can see the waves - not a day for paddling! 



And finally, for today at least, a Magnolia stamp coloured in with watercolour pencils.  Anna Griffin paper for the background, the flowers from Recipe #34 is what jumped out of me for this one.  I added some lace and Primas just to finish it off.

Happy Sunday y'all :) 

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...