Sunday, 6 February 2011

Sticking on a Sunday

You read that right!  I have stuck things down.  Perusing the Chicken Soup, then I had that lightbulb moment and hey presto, 10 minutes later and here we have an actual scrapbook layout!  From Ben's 5th birthday in the morning when he opened some parcels before he headed off for school.  I used one of the Rouge de Garance Fleur de Tiare papers, number 2.  Not much else on this one to go with the photos!  A flower, brad, stickers, some journaling and that is it.


I'm updating this, as I have done another one!!  12x12 again, kraft cardstock and some Chatterbox papers and I used one of those flowers and a huge brad!  Chicken Souped #24 this time, you can just about see that I have stamped some flowers along the bottom of the layout.  Pictures were taken during a visit to Pensthorpe last year.


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...