Saturday, 26 February 2011

Soggy Saturday

Not sure about this spring showers thing, its been raining most of the day, intemittent periods of lots of stuff falling out of the sky to that drizzly stuff.  Whilst it was in drizzling mode, I went and checked up on the chookatitas, a bit soggy in half their enclosure as they are now back in their pen as the spring shoots are coming up and we don't want them thinking they are a delicacy!!  Still happy chooks though and enjoyed their scraps!

As to the craftyness stage I am in, my aunt is poorly and the card I started yesterday is now finished.  I've used the Catslife Press stamp that I rehomed, stamped with chocolate chip inkpad and a bit of copic colouring.  Also having been to visit Annette's blog, then finding myself at PaperPlay Challenges Blog which then led me to Create with TLC blog, having previously been to Chicken Soup, there is inspiration from all these blogs - you can see why going on a blog hop is fun!! 


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...