Thursday, 24 February 2011

Feeling twisted!!

It started at work today, we have a huge door that most of us have had an injury caused by it, I don't even think about opening it as it has already given my back grief and it's not going to do it again.  And, there is the gate, lethal as well in that it has sharp pointy prong things that have caused injury, it is now being decorated with corks!!  Albeit, they have been decorated too, I have done my bit and they are now golden with a hint of glitter :)  So, this led on to blog hopping at lunch time and wishing I was elsewhere - you know, at home at my craft table!!  Finally, though, my wish came true, home and have crafted = happy bunny.


The result of the blog hopping means that I have been and done a twisted sketch, in this case number 89.  The twist, pins.



















Here is my take on the sketch, the pin is used in the prima flower.

The image is a digital stamp is a Frillie Millie from Pink Petticoat.  Coloured in with watercolour pencils/crayons.  Probably a promarker/copic but it has been a while since I coloured it in!!
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...