Sunday, 13 February 2011

Blogging on a .....

...Sunday!

I think I may rename my blog to just that!!  This weekend has been 'home weekend' for Morgie, he will probably go back to school with square eyeballs as he has basically been stuck to the computer.  He has computers at school, but they aren't connected to the internet.  So, he has had his fix (and is still having his fix) this weekend.  He has eaten in between being stuck to his chair and his legs do actually work!  Tomorrow is back off to school, then home Friday for half term.

Not much else doing really, apart from.... sticking on a Sunday!  Caught up with some of the soup recipes and got a bit mucky in the process, but that is also part of the fun.  I was toying with some shrink plastic and made some butterfly danglies, which are now hanging on my tool tote, just punched them out using a butterfly punch, stamped them and then shrunk 'em.  It is great to watch it shrink down right in front of your eyes.  And, I think some of the soup recipe #25 must have been swimming around in my head!







Carrying on with the crafting theme, I have made an ATC.  Getting mucky again using the Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, the very nice cherry red colour.  Dug out some stamps I have not used in ages, Hero Arts I think and a couple of extra bits, Heidi Swapp see through flower and a flower itself - which got a bit mucky when I was spritzing so decided to use it!  Added in a bit of extra colour using some promarkers.  This one is for Chicken Soup #26.



Finally, for here anyway as I may dig out some more stuff later, Chicken Soup #27, and my take on the recipe.  One one of the nice days during the school summer holiday last year, we headed into Cromer and the kids had a whirl on the teacup ride.  The sky was a lovely blue and the colours just so bright.

Lurking since who knows when, I found some of the Love Elsie papers, this just went (to my eye anyway) with the photo and I just cut up some of the Love Elsie 'sticky' backed paper to cut some square-ish squares, added a little tab and that was it!





If you are a cardmaker, go take a look at the 'Sketches 4 Cards' app, my budette Annette has designed a card for the release of this new app, which comes from the creativity of Anam, who has also done an app for scrapbooks.  I'm going to continue doing some blog-hopping I think, I end up all over the place when I start - and most times with a list of 'needs' {having been to Jane's blog and ending up at Lori's place!}, my list has made a start!!!

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...