Tuesday, 28 December 2010

Bombshell Dec Challenge

So, as there is not much on telly, I went for a blog hop and found myself on the Bombshell blog. They have a December challenge, to stamp but not on paper.  And so here is my take on it, I have used some staz-on {which smells like almonds, is that just me?!} onto some nice red felt.  Got the stapler out, also stamped a sentiment on to some ribbon (with the said almond smelling staz-on).  Brads and using up the old Motifica, here we have my Bombshell challenge card.  I think I may add some little gems later, not now though, I have an eyeball from hell (sore throat and ear pain, great innit) but that doesn't stop you from playing with paper, you just have to find a spurt of mojo/energy to get going. 

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...