Monday, 8 November 2010

Yeah... yeah... yeah...

I know, it's November already. I have been around, doing stuff... Guides, work, home and all that!! But, this last weekend I spent the whole of it, from Friday lunchtime to Sunday afternoon...... at the fantastic ATDML retreat, with speshal buddies and have a fanTAStic time.


Look... cutting up paper :)


I was productive, did classes, finished them all as well... so here is some of my productivitiness...




We also had some rather splendid nosh....


I also made a few cards, indulged in some G&T and utilised the jaw muscles for chit-chat. Also had a couple of late nights hence having Monday off to 'recuperate'!!!

Oh, and for Chicken Soup #19... shame you can't do scary voiceovers (although maybe you can I just don't know how)!



Toodle pip for now,
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...