Sunday, 21 November 2010

Feet up!

A baking free day today, well of the food variety. Brian went off to do a march with the Air Cadets, the kids have been somewhat quiet (not sure what has gotten into them). Ben and Morgan have spent time playing Harry Potter Lego on the Xbox, it's great when they play together. Ben is going to miss Morgan when he goes off to school in January (me too!). Genny, finally glued her to the sofa to do her homework, earlier rather than finding her trying to do it at bedtime when she should be off to zzzzzz land.

I have managed to settle down and get on with Chicken Soup #21. Got the distress inks out, now I have had my indoctrination into using them at the last ATDML retreat :) I still managed to get mucky, but that is part of the fun right! My Lili of the Valley stamp, an Autumn Leaves one and ta-da. Also had a bit of Sakura gel pen too. Just coloured in using Promarkers and Copics.



I've got some Catslife Press stamps on the website, think I am going to have to downsize the numbers online ;) well that may be too late, there is something about the meowy Christmas one!

Time to raid the freezer now, tummy is giving me grief!

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...