Saturday, 2 October 2010

Weekend!

Ahh the weekend is here. Made cupcakes on Thursday night, after coming back from Slimming World and amazingly lost 3lbs which got me a sticker (lost a stone now, yay). Did have some dinner first before making cupcakes otherwise I probably would have eaten some!

Birthday on Friday, a fab day, did slosh and emptied the bottle of wine in the evening!! Which has meant a bit of a headache this fine Saturday morning!! And, trying not to devour the Thorntons truffles in one go :)

Saturday and made some cards, it's therapeutic especially when one does have a fluffy feeling head :) These are my new Lili of the Valley stamps - well a couple of them ;) My parents are en route so it will be a full house once they arrive. Think it is now time to post this and find something to pop in my stomach as it is now becoming aggrieved that I haven't fed it since breakfast.



Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...