Wednesday, 6 October 2010

A full month!

The thing about October in my family is that it is a month of birthdays, 5 in all starting on the 1st and finishing on the 24th. From some money that I got for my birthday I had a little splurge on some more stamps, awaiting delivery {impatiently}, I had hoped that they would have landed on my doormat today, but nope, my day off and not here. I guess, sods law and all that, that maybe tomorrow they will land and then I will have to go to work and pine for the rest of the day!!

Of some of the birthdays I have been playing with my Lili of the Valley collection, maybe at some point the realisation of how many fell into my shopping basket at Ally Pally will become apparent!!!

This one is for one of the birthdays that falls on the 8th. I've coloured her in using both promarkers and copics and added a hint of stickles. I cut the scalloped circle on my cricut, which I must really use more often!

The boy and the boat, for the 11th. Ok so it is for someone just a few years younger than me but I do like this image and again, copics and promarkers for colouring in, which itself is really, really therapeutic.

I have some more to do! So, I had best get on hand't I :)


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...