Saturday, 16 October 2010

Cooking!


I had Guider training this morning, no lie in this morning! A good day, got a bit of a module signed off as well. Lots to do and I am hoping that I can get qualified in the 6 months. It was great to meet other Guiders, and those that work with Guides like me. Sharing ideas and making hovercrafts out of cd's and those tops of bottles that are bad for your teeth, you know the ones that you pull up and a balloon, not forgetting playing with a glue gun!!!!

And then coming home and cooking, not cooking per se, but cooking with Chicken Soup recipe #15. I had painted a canvas the day after I got it at Ally Pally and it has sat there, waiting for something. Well, that something hit it today! Sizzix ghost die, rubons and some felt fusion are some of the bits that have hit the canvas :) Painted with a dauber and I did spritz some glimmer mist so it is a bit sparkly. I feel better now, so much so that I am going to play with some more, especially as tonight's Merlin isn't on until a bit later :)

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...