Monday, 27 September 2010

Where have I been.... & souped up

At work last week, then, yay, Saturday off to my friend Annette's to play! We watched Prince of Persia, whilst sipping a Mojito, had a super Chinese then drifted to duvet land. Got woken up at around 7am with a coffee, then out of the house to be transported by Raymond into Norwich to catch a coach as we were heading off to Ally Pally. We picked up Soo on route (my other pretend sister) and then it was full speed ahead. We did have a bit of a detour, through a very nice village which no doubt had a high £££ for houses! Ally Pally arrived and off we went for a shop!

I got a {few} things, some Tim Holtz Sizzix dies, paper (not a lot of that) and embellishments. Found someone I hadn't seen in oh, 4 years. Anna was helping out on the one of the stalls so we had a catch up. Saw other friends, some a few times, missed some too. Yizz was there but we didn't see her and Ginger was not working this time. Ate, had coffee, caught the bus home - rained practically all the way back to Norfolk. Got collected by Raymond - who does a wicked handbrake (skid pan) turn! Had to have a cuppa coffee before setting off home - rained all the way back here too!!!

This morning I have unpacked, had a rearrangement of craft stuff in my space so I could settle down and get on with Chicken Soup #13.

And, in a few week's time, I get to see {some of} them {and more} again as off to a full blown weekend retreat.


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...