Saturday, 18 September 2010

#12

I was mucking around with papers and stamps, happened to pop onto Chicken Soup and recipe #12 is up, and soooooo, I thought hey I gotta stamp I want to use today, have had it in and out of the stamp box, and this recipe was the thing, mojo went off on a giddy run and I ended up with....


Got the old chatterbox papers out too and just a splattering of colouring using copics.

Most unlike me its nearly 11pm and I am still up, this is as I was having a shred at 9.30 (level 2, killer) I must be becoming a shred junkie as I missed it yesterday (back was a feeling a bit sore from, wait for it, bellydancing on Wednesday, go figure!). Anyway, I am now still feeling warm, arms are rather achy, back is well mucking me around so shoved some blu'ies one of which missed my mouth. Don't if you do like me, head back throw the pill in and gulp some water, anyway the tablet went past my mouth and I had to have a bit of a hunt as don't want small people popping it. Must have been the weights from the shred have made my arms not work right!!!

I'll soon be zonked out shortly, snuggled in duvet land, so night night from Norfolk.

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...