Monday, 23 August 2010

Chicken Soup #8

I had a go at the Chicken Soup recipe #8 today

It's quite a bold image and I just saw in my head rows of brightly coloured lines and so this is what I went with as I had an urge to use some ribbons!

So, here it is, the stickles are still drying! Just a basic card using some Bazzill, ribbons, flowery and swirly stamps. I just used a small star stamp to my sentiment. Oh, and some primas just to finish off as the bottom bit was looking a bit bare.













Today's home activities have been limited by the rainfall, been overcast much of the day and then chucked it down. Bella and Beau are still apart from Dot, Coralie and Twodees, one day I am hoping to go up to the coup and find them mixing in nicely. No eggies yet from the new girls, one can wait.

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...