Friday, 16 July 2010

made something... yay

I didn't make this one! Morgan had his stitches out, squirmed a bit but all 6 were removed, didn't keep them (thankfully!). It's healed up nicely but I guess he will be scarred for life, something to show his mates!!



And I made something, yay, been a bit off making stuff - trying to get stuff on the new website really which has taken f-o-r-e-v-e-r and there is still loads of stuff lurking to get on it.

So, the card, a whisper white base and using the a tree for all seasons. I stamped three of the trees on to kraft and the winter scene onto black cardstock using a piece of grey for the mount. Added some whisper white ribbon and stamped happy birthday (trimmed down from the birthday stamp in the birthday best set). Not sure if you can see it but added some sparkle with some stickles. I added a bit of color using watercolour crayons and colouring pens (promarkers and copics).


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...