Sunday, 20 June 2010

Happy Fathers Day

Some friends have lost their dads this year, others are thankfully still with us, and some have just become dads and are starting their journey, Happy Father's Day to you all.

I'm not exactly sure where this week has gone, I know that I spent a bomb in Asda on Wednesday though which included getting some school uniform for a "i'm bour nearly bive" little fella (he is working on his 'f's'), interspersed with going to work!

Made some cards though :)



My cake is a bit wonky, but then I can't see straight anyway! I've put cherries on top instead of the candles stamp which come with the set. Rich razzleberry for the cake and melon mambo for the cherries with some distressed stickles. Just a plain card using whisper white cardstock, I got used my eyelet border punch to create an edging and then the pedestal was stamped straight onto kraft cardstock.


Don't you just love the bambi! Base card is soft suede and I used a brilliance pad for the swirls (which is from the trendy trees set). The trees from forest friends are stamped on to whisper white. I've cut out bambi to raise it up and bit as I have done for 'Thumper" the bunnie! Utilised some primas and a doodlebug brad to finish it off, oh and scallop punched some kraft cardstock which is placed under the white.

I've got something brewing using the trees, just waiting on my stickles to dry :) and it'll have to wait for another day - must feed the brood!

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...