Sunday, 2 May 2010

Kraft n Scraps

I was just toying around with some scraps, those bits of paper that you may have a use for one day but sit in the scrap bag (well mine seem to do this!). I had some kraft cardstock trimmed down which I decided to trim down some more to make some tiny cards, they're roughly 4" x 3" (10.5 x 7.5 if you like centimetres).

So to go on these small cards I have used the Fox & Friends (117020) set as I thought these could make those quick children birthday cards that you need at the last minute. So I have used Fox, Owl, Tortoise and Whale. Scallop punched a couple to make the edges 'pretty' and, feeling a bit messy, tore the scraps a bit. Many years ago I wouldn't have dreamt of ripping paper!! I raised up the 'Happy Birthday' using some dimensional foam pads, just to give the card a bit more oooompf. And, that's it, feeling happy as have slightly inky fingers - heaven eh!

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...