Saturday, 8 May 2010

Hmmm

Today has been, well, unproductive in one way. I wanted to settle down and play with 'stuff' but have seemed to have ended up clearing out some of my wardrobe - resulting in eBay getting utilised especially as it's a free listing day today!! Although most of what came out has gone back in again, some things are just not ready to be parted with!! I really don't know why I have so many Prima flowers, I may find a use for all of them one day!!

It's been raining all day, so have also been stuck in apart from a short jaunt to the post office. Even succumbed to turning the heating on again as it was just cold to the bones and even putting on a woolie just didn't do the trick. Now I am warming up with a mojito :) whilst my personal hairdresser (Ben) is doing my hair! There is something soothing having your hair brushed, albeit by a four year old!! It'll be my turn in a minute to do his.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...