Monday, 3 May 2010

Feeling twisted

I thought I would have a go at one of the Twisted Sketches, so I have had a go at #5

I've made an A5 card, used some scraps for the backing paper and then layered using some kraft cardstock and some old olive, satin ribbon is also old olive and I have trimmed the scallop and eyelet border punched edging with some whisper white grosgrain. Finished off with the Friend stamp from the Vintage Vogue set. Finally some dew drops to finish off.



Popped out this morning, Melton Constable had a "digging for Melton" event going on so wandered up with the kidlets. Genny had a bit of may pole dancing and made a headdress from some voliage. Burgers and hot dogs, kids running around on some hay bales and then it got cold and so headed home, at which point it chucked it down, and basically has been doing so since we got in! So this has been a rather soggy and wet, bank holiday weekend!
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...