Monday, 31 May 2010

Bank Holiday Monday - the end of May

So, today is the last day of May and where the time has gone who knows. Today has been 'pants' weather and I've not been up to much being full of the snuffles. As I said yesterday, finished my Canada 2004 trip album and have taken a few snaps:



Played today as well, this one took about 20 mins to knock together which included trying to find my Thickers (found eventually in my tote from the retreat I went to last year). The papers are a bit of a mish-mash, Crate Paper (used from a class at the same retreat), some Basic Grey, a chipboard embellishment - and some other from Basic Grey die cuts. Your smile = the Thickers I was looking for!! All stuck on to some SU Kraft 12" 12" cardstock.



I'm off to play some more, have some snaps from a trip to Great Yarmouth last year that need sticking down.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...