Wednesday, 7 April 2010

Sunday and all of a sudden Wednesday!

My parents ventured up from Kent at the weekend, on Sunday we headed out to Pensthorpe (where Springwatch was filmed if you ever watched it), spent some time there, walking around and enjoying the nature and also hunting for easter eggs (printed kind not edible!). It was decent weather and I took a few pics (more than two but I won't bore you!)...



And some cards, well two. It doesn't usually take me too long to make a card but the card using the My Sweet Pea birdie and flower stamps took a bit longer, glazed the birdie and also the flowers and then stuck on some dew drops, birdie beak (and legs) is stamped using the pumpkin pie ink pad (available in the earth elements spots set).



Card made this evening is using the level one hostess set from the main catalogue, out of the box.



I do like the little cupcakes, I have a feeling that the next card made with this set will have the cup cakes coming out of the box! I decided not to colour this one apart from the box which has a slight bit of colour, but not a lot!

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...