Sunday, 18 April 2010

Colouring in ......

I haven't done much this weekend, seem to have gained a pain usually I feel I have an elephant sitting on my head, this time it is on my ribs!!

Anyway, nothing can stop some crafting, apart from the weather in today's case as have spent the majority of it in the garden, sipping tea on the 'patio' or sitting in with the chooks, I know weird, but they are adorable.

I finally got down to some crafting, printing off on to some SU whisper white cardstock using my bog standard Lexmark printer, the lovely Frillie Millies Cupcake (being an SU demo I can't say where to get them from but hey there is Google!). She is printed 4 to an A4 sheet and I have coloured them in separately, using my two new copics which my gorgeous friend Annette sent me and my stock of promarkers oh and some glittery stickles too. SU obviously have their own markers which are fantastic, I'm going to be using them on some other bits that I have to colour - and if you want them don't forget my spots and markers club :)


I'll trim them down and they will become cards soon.... that is for another day though, this one is drawing to a close as heading off to the bubblebath (Radox calling).
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...