Wednesday, 28 April 2010

Avatar

It fell into the trolley when wandering around Asda today, personally loved it - my kind of film and sorry but did have a tissue at the end!! Will have to watch it again as fielding questions from two kidlets I am sure I missed some bits!! Kidlets now packed off to bed, wondering if Genny will be having dreams of non-human lifeforms that are a rather nice colour of blue. The other one, well Mythbusters is on so that is him quiet. He goes to the PRU on Wednesday afternoons, this afternoon they were making fires so he had that outdoor fire smell about him, despite his issues he is getting to do some fun stuff!! Ben is fighting the sleep fairy, he may just keel over in a minute. For me, I am going to jam the door shut and find the bubble bath :) I've ordered some papers and matching cardstock and ribbon so just waiting on that to arrive now as I will be putting some little card kits together, so that is something to come, for now.... bubbles....
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...