Sunday, 7 March 2010

OMG...

... where have I been!! I don't know in fact. Just doing day to day stuff that comes with going off to work, coming home to 3 kidlets, doing stuff, going to bed etc etc. Plus my back has been a right pain in the backside to tell the truth, been to the docs, had an x-ray, had an mri, basically I am stuffed, it will get worse just a case of when and when the when comes it will be a case of being kitted out with some 'nuts n bolts' on the old spine to stop it falling apart. So a change of painkillers, although not sure they are in fact really working as after 1.5 hours need more! Physio starts on Thursay 11th March, will see whether that has any effect as it's my bones that are the issue although I guess if the muscle gets helped out to support the spine....... we will see.

Problems again with boy number 1 :( currently in 'fixing' mode. For anyone that an a child on the autistic spectrum (ADHD/Aspergers) we are currently dealing with a major upset resulting in the PRU being back in his now 8 year old life.

Work, coping, without a conveyancer although I have a partner who comes over quite regularly but sadly it is not the same as having a full time person to work with. I have got my C&G certificates through (finally) so I am pleased about that, and working on the next assignments for the ILEX. I sometimes wish I didn't start this as the time and stress of other stuff is getting in the way of enjoying it - not that I am totally transfixed by some of the coursework, I am sure some of it is out there to confuse the hell out of me!!!

I had a fantastic Saturday though - cropping with buddies who come from afar as Bicester :) god we have a blast although my ipod was playing random, Evanescence was played quite a bit. I got 10 layouts done, and a card :) sadly the day ended all too quicky, but roll on August for another one :)

I made a card today as well - was going to scrap some more but couldn't find the photos I wanted and then got waylaid by easements, polishing and having a bit of a tidy of my desk. Sorry the picture is a bit pants, took it on the mobilly's camera. Stamping and embossing and diamond glazing. I had fun which is the point of the exercise and plus someone gets a birthday card!

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...