Sunday, 21 March 2010

Nearly the month end

Well, the time is speeding past, is this something that happens as you get older .

Work has been so-so, got my Award in Legal Studies certificates (three of them!) from ILEX and still working through my three courses for Level 3 - just finished the second assignment in the conveyancing one with a mock exam to finish up. Land law, yeah well say no more on that one and I haven't touched the other one (can't remember what it is, law & practice I think!!).

8 year old is now on half days, being eased 'gently' back into a full school day but this won't be til after the Easter break and the PRU are back in our lives, he has a once a week session with the man from the Pru (sorry couldn't resist). Appointment awaited with psychologist. The other two are fine, usual gyp and joy from a nearly 10 (hormonal 9 year old I would say on some days) and the speaking a lot more 4 year old :)

I've been making cards - forgot to snapshot and have posted them out! And, whoo hoo, made the booking for the next crop - so I hope that most of my buddies can make it as it is in August, had to book the hall up this early to secure a day!

I got a pussy willow for mothers day, not planted yet as it is currently hardening off in the polytunnel, but it will be housed soon in its spot outside the kitchen window I think.







Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...