Wednesday, 6 January 2010

busy bunny

Firstly, we did have a bit of a trauma over the period after Christmas and the new year. We only have 3 chickens now, one of the girls didn't come 'down' or was out ready for her snack and having looked to see if she was nesting to find that she wasn't and cluck-clucking around the garden, I found her lifeless :( She had sadly died, from what we do not know as she was a healthy girlie. She has been buried in the garden under their favourite conifer trees.

To more joyful things. Cards. I got a Basic Grey card kit and no brain work required apart from working out where to stick the pieces. Quite therapeutic and I had fun!



And, the final one for the day (unless I get the urge again) my dad's birthday is looming, I had to use the Basic Grey dinosaur stamps!! Well, he's not quite an old dinosaur just yet but I couldn't resist using them. Hope he still loves me after he opens the envelope :)

And yes, we still have snow and it is f-r-eeee-z-i-n-g!
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...