Sunday, 13 December 2009

cough... cough...

I have been plagued these past couple of weeks. Flu hit the household, not piggy flu itself but varying symptoms, but then all in all, just flu. The 9 year old started the trend and it has worked its way through the grown ups, and in fact is still working on them. There is the man with the chest infection and what that entails as well as the dicky heart issue so he is on a go slow, and while he is on a go slow I myself am feeling poo and trying to keep up with everything - and not doing too well on that. And then the car joined in the fun when the drive shaft broke. So I am now battling with the AA - the non appearance of hire cars - and trying to get them to sort out the repair - I pay for breakdown repair cover and have the garage saying the got authorisation to do it and the AA having no record! Hey ho, I am kicking butt to get it sorted as I am fed up enough with being lurgiefied.

I have in the meantime of all this eventfulness, made some presents, made cards, got presents bought - yay for online shopping is all I can say - wrapped, have stuff to post, more stuff to get - not a lot having just forked out £200 on the rust bucket (car) - and just a week and a bit left at work before the break til the New Year.

One of the (many) snowflakes that have been made this past couple of weeks....

And on that note, off to find the strepsils again :)
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...