Saturday, 24 October 2009

I need to get back to scrapping

I need some mojo first though. I seriously need to get back to what I really like doing and that is scrapping! I am hoping that the retreat that I am on a countdown to attend is going to spark me back into life of 12" x 12" paper and cardstock.

To that end, I have been going through the accumulation of stamps and having a bit of a clearout, they have been put onto eBay it feels better having a spring clean now and then.

On another note, scrapping is coming back into my life again. Hopefully next year I will have a local scrapping (cardmaking) crop, depending on whether anyone in Norfolk does this! There is a local craft circle but basically, I need to scrap, I miss the monthly crops etc. Papertrends.co.uk is also having a revamp.

I'm getting to play with Adobe Illustrator but well basically need to play more. Am endeavouring to get stuff so I can cut it on the cricut, but, it ain't just happening for me, got to look into that a bit more there must be a tutorial out on the web somewhere.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...