Sunday, 23 August 2009

Sunday fun

I managed to get some quiet time today to have a play. Two cards today, the first one here is one that I thought would do for a Christmas card. Stamped trees and embossed it with white embossing powder. I think the paper is from Making Memories, the red mat is the paper's back!


Next I finally got around to using my rooster stamp which comes from stamps happy. Coloured using the SU watercolour crayons and blender pen. I also glazed the rooster to add a bit of gloss to him. Paper from what I have lurking around. The cardstock base for the cards is the SU A4 card simply folded over.



I might play some more later but as it is, I am too warm to do anything than sit around and read/watch the chickens dust bathe.

Posted by Picasa
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...