Friday, 17 April 2009

The strangest things happen

So, I took the painkillers last night - which are not only good for the op I had last week but are doing my back a treat - and woke up at around 1.30am. Couldn't get back to sleep so started to make a card! Having a supply of 12x12 cardstock is great for cardmaking as I have been chopping up to make 6" x 6" square cards (and having the Crafters Companion Ultimate Pro is good for making the accompanying envelopes). So, with my piece of duly chopped cardstock, I used some of the 6x6 papers from a K & Co pad - the butterfly sheet and a striped sheet. Then, using some odds, stamped a piece of blue, just haphazardly to create a background. Trimmed that down and corner edged it.

Next, used a flowery stamp just stamped a couple of times as I created a medallion effect. Coloured it in using my Promarkers and then had to get the stickles out for a bit of blingish effect! Some more stamping and then a punching a scallop oval and large oval punches. Then out with the glue! Sometime during the above I did actually go back to bed and finished the card off this morning :)
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...